Everything I do in life I do it with a purpose. Recently I have been thinking about going completely vegetarian. I actually haven’t had any meat for the past 30 days. I sleep better, feel better and I know my healthy eating has improved. I limit my selections at restaurant and I really wish they had a vegetarian restaurant. The reasons I am considering going vegetarian are:
- Healthy – The American Dietary Association has recently recommended the vegetarian diet as the preferred diet. I like to eat chicken and little beef, but after going 30 days without it, I think I rather stick to my healthier eating choices.
- Increased energy – my energy levels have sky rocketed (like I needed more energy..lol) Also my memory and thought process is so much clearer. These are just a few of the benefits I’ve noticed from not eating any meat for the past 30 days.
- I am always looking for ways to improve my lifestyle and eliminate bad habits that I have adopted. As I near the age of 30 (currently 27), it is becoming more and more important to adopt a healthier lifestyle. One that includes exercising, a balanced diet and healthy overall habits.
- Losing weight – Right now I weigh around 155 lbs (shhh…don’t tell anyone) and I’m 5’4”. I felt the best when I weighed 145 lbs. I like my curvy figure so I don’t want to lose too much, but I want to maintain my weight at that level.
- Excited to learn a new lifestyle and way of living. What can I say…..I like adventure!! J
What you do think? Should I or shouldn't I?